Change to Pricing
Please kindly be advised that we will be changing our charges from 1st January 2019.
It is never easy to announce a price increase and we have made every effort to avoid this for many years, however our policy of generating revenue through advertisements is no longer a viable option and we must now begin charging all our users for our offered services.
We will be invoicing on a monthly pay-as-you-go basis. Your first invoice under this new pricing system will be issued on/around 6th February 2019 for your usage during January 2019.
- When you make a payment by Internet Banking or BACs please enter the Invoice number because without this reference we may not be able to determine who is paying us and will not be able to update the correct account. The Invoice number can be seen on the outstanding Invoices List page in the Invoicing system.
- Payment by cheque or Internet banking and BACs will incur an additional £10 admin fee per payment. Please pay by Direct Debit or Pay Pal to avoid the extra £10 administration cost.
- All Invoices will be issued as proforma invoices initially. Once payment is made the proforma will then convert and become a full invoice. You may view and print your invoices at any time from your payroll account.
- This Pay bureau pricing is for bona fide pay bureaus only. Anyone else will be charged based on our standard business pricing.
Individual Company Prices
|Part 1 - RTI Payroll Prices:|
|Price Category||No. of Employees||Cost|
|A||1 - 2 Employees||£ 5 / month|
|B||3 - 5 Employees||£ 10 / month|
|C||6 - 9 Employees||£ 15 / month|
|D||10 - 15 Employees||£ 25 / month|
|E||16 - 20 Employees||£ 30 / month|
|F||21 - 30 Employees||£ 40 / month|
|G||31 - 50 Employees||£ 50 / month|
|H||51 - 80 Employees||£ 60 / month|
|I||81 - 100 Employees||£ 70 / month|
|J||100 - 120 Employees||£ 80 / month|
|K||121 - 150 Employees||£ 100 / month|
|L||151 - 200 Employees||£ 120 / month|
|M||200 - 300 Employees||£ 150 / month|
|N||300 - 500 Employees||£ 200 / month|
|O||500+ Employees||£ 0.5 per employee per month|
|All prices shown are exclusive of VAT.|
|No hidden extra charges.|
|Part 2 - CIS Prices:|
|The counting of the number of sub-contractors charged for is based on the number of sub-contractors E-Filed per tax month in your CIS300 Monthly Returns. The price includes FREE sub-contractor verification requests and downloading and various reports.|
|Part 3 - P11D Prices:|
|Will be Free until further notice.|
- All charges are regardless of pay frequency; be it weekly, monthly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly, quarterly or annual.
- The number of employees charged for each month will be counted by the number of Active employees*.
- Invoices will be issued monthly on/around the 6th of each month based on the previous month's usage (between 6th to 5th of every month).
To make the change a little easier for you, you will not be charged for your usage of our services during the period April 2018 to December 2018.
We thank you for your understanding and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Price example 1: Assuming you have 100 employees,some paid weekly and some paid monthly, but you only processed the wages for 60 of them during the month, the charge for that month will be £60 + VAT for that month.
If in the following month 82 of the employees were processed, the charge for that month will be £70 + VAT for that month
Price example 2: Assuming you have 3 weekly and 1 monthly employees and only 2 were processed at any time in that month, the charge will be £5 + VAT for that month.
Pay Bureau / Agent Prices
All Bureau users will be charged £10 per month minimum as a Base Price.
This £10/month base price is for whole of the Pay Bureau regardless of the number of clients the Bureau has.
On top of this there will be a Usage Cost covering all the employees of all your clients. You may have many clients and employees in our system, these will not be charged for unless you process their pay.
In short, the total charge will comprise of the Base Price (£10) plus the number of MONTHLY ACTIVE EMPLOYEES*.
The Usage Cost will be £0.20 per Active Employee* per month regardless of pay frequency.
Price example 1: If in one month you processed the pay of a total of 15 different individual employees (5 monthly paid and 10 weekly paid), the total cost for that month will be:
Usage Cost: £0.20 x 15 = £3.00
Total Cost: £10.00(Base price) + £3.00 = £13.00 plus VAT for the month.
Price example 2: If in one month you have processed the pay of a total of 60 different individual employees (50 monthly paid and 10 weekly paid), the total cost for that month will be:
Usage Cost: £0.20 x 60 = £12.00
Total Cost: £10.00(Base price) + £12.00 = £22.00 plus VAT for the month.
Price example 3: If in one month you have a total of 200 clients with 200 employee's pay being processed (100 monthly, 50 weekly, 20 quarterly and 30 annually), the total cost for that month will be:
Usage Cost: £0.20 x 200 = £40.00
Total Cost: £10.00(Base price) + £40.00 = £50.00 plus VAT for the month.
Price example 4: If no payroll is processed for any single employee in a month, the total cost will be £0.00 and no invoice will be issued.
* MONTHLY ACTIVE EMPLOYEE is defined with the following criteria
- The Employee has been paid in that month and their pay details have been e-filed to HMRC via a FPS.
- The Month means a tax month starting from 6th of one month to 5th of the following month.
- Which tax month the Active Employee falls into is determined by the HMRC timestamp shown on the FPS.
- As long as an employee was paid once in a tax month they will be classed as an Active Employee for that month.
- The payroll billing depends on the number of Active Employees in that month.
- This report is also suitable for use for newly required Accounting Year Financial reports.